Chocolate and Cigarettes
In Chocolate and Cigarettes we bring elements of Role-Playing Games into NUTS! – Final Version. By adding these easy to use rules your characters take on a more personal feel as well as opening the door to more non-traditional Missions. Like with the other rules we've presented, feel free to use none, some or all of them.
In this section I wanted to personalize WW2. I wanted to encourage players to play smaller games with three to five figures with a variety of “odd” Missions. Here are some examples:
· Scouting out an area and finding what appears to be an abandoned house.
· Meeting civilians and asking them for information.
· Helping civilians or your force to find someone that is lost.
· Finding a civilian to act as a translator.
· Racing a small enemy patrol to a local wine cellar.
· Escorting civilians or wounded soldiers to safety.
· Slipping past enemy lines to capture an enemy soldier and bring him back for questioning.
With a smaller number of figures there is a greater opportunity to “flesh them out” and make the game more personal. That’s where this section comes in.
Watch for the upcoming AARs using NUTS! - Final Version, including the Chocolate & Cigarettes section.