With two of the SA units having moved the third one activated.
Still active, the SA successfully Fast Moved down the alley to stop behind the Billy Pink led PM. In Sight was taken - the PM couldn't roll any d6 - and the Star Army opened fire!
The game took 20 minutes. I was simply overwhelmed tactically. Hadn't seen that coming.
I didn't even have a chance to show how melee works so I'll tell you.
- Units charges into melee.
- Each unit loses 1 figure.
- Each unit starts with 1d6 per point of Rep and adds/subtracts modifiers. Roll looking for successes - score of 1, 2 or 3.
- Higher side eliminates 1 figure from the lower side for each success more rolled.
- Both take the Man Down Test.
- If both pass another round is instantly fought until one side loses.