Wednesday 8 June 2016

Step-by-Step Italy After Normandy - NUTS Scenario Book


Here's a step-by-step set of AAR's showcasing the upcoming NUTS FV supplement - Italy After Normandy.

First thing to do, roll up my Squad. I start as a Rep 4 Star and am not in charge of the squad. Stars get two Attributes - I roll for the first and got Tank Killer. Not one I'd pick myself, but at least it's not a bad one. I choose Tough for my second Attribute.

Time to roll for my sqaud starting with Reps. Eleven rolls and I get one Rep 5, six Rep 4, and four Rep 3. The highest Rep is the NCO, so I get a Rep 5 Sergeant, make the Corporal Rep 4 and spread the rest among the squad. Time to roll for Attributes.

That's where things get bad. Sarge - Coward?!
Six others get Slow, Shirker, Greedy, Poser, and Sickly (2).
The last five were Born Leader, Crack Shot, Quick Reflexes, and Ball Player.

One thing I did one thing to make it a bit more personable. I named each NPC after my old teammates from high school.   


Looks like it's going to be fun?! Okay, at least interesting.

5 comments:

  1. I am looking forward to buying this supplement

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coward? No one will know... as long as he doesn't have to duck back. And when he freezes up... Well, someone else had better step up.

    With all that personality in the squad, they'll have some things to talk about over hot chow.

    And perhaps your old teammates can pull the squad together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When things go fine, he'll be okay.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to the AARs ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like the Company Commander put all the losers in one squad (and put the cowardly sergeant in charge).

    ReplyDelete