Moving Between Rules
NUTS FV and NUTS Big Battles are very compatible. This allows your character to move from one to the other. Here’s how we do it:
· Your multiple figures NUTS FV Squad becomes a one stand Squad in NUTS Big Battles.
· When your Squad receives fire one of two things will happen:
· The stand will be removed.
· The stand will check its morale.
· If the stand is removed, there is a chance (1) that your character was hit by fire. Roll on the Ranged Combat Damage Table (NUTS FV page 95) versus an Impact of 3.
· If the stand scores a result of Break, your character counts as scoring a result of Leave the Battle in NUTS FV.
NUTS Big Battles is in heavy play testing - out sometime this summer.
Sounds good - bring it on!ReplyDelete
Well this looks intriguing.ReplyDelete
Three ways to play NUTS actually.Delete
Single figure squads of 10-12.
Two 3-5 figure stands for a squad.
One 3-5 figure stands for a squad.
So in this version, fire will be resolved against the stand representing a squad or team, rather than 1:1 as in existing Nuts?ReplyDelete
Correct. By bodies as well. So if 5 squads fire at 3 squads and a support weapon it's resolved all at once together.Delete
Very interesting. Looking forward to checking it out.ReplyDelete