Wednesday 21 February 2018

I Want to Take an Eagle!


Like this.

I don't want to move a unit of 12 or so figures into another unit and roll to see if I capture the Eagle when their unit runs away. I want the units to fight, but I want to lead my five or six men of that unit into melee with the five or six guys of their unit guarding that Eagle.  I want us all to fight individually against an enemy and I want to take the Eagle myself.

I don't want to fight a "battle" with three or more units of many figures. There's lots of great rules out there for doing that. 

I want personalized fights. I want to play more than one game and link them together. I want to make a Story, MY Story.

I want 95th - Adventuring in the Napoleonic Wars.

Coming soon! 

Check out Part Two


Playable with any minis, counters, or even paper and pencil. 

1 comment: